JELLY BEAN GUESSING COMPETITION
SUPPORTING CROSSING THE HEART OF AUSTRALIA FOR HEART RESEARCH AUSTRALIA
In July 2021, first-time adventurer Brigid Shute (AKA Mrs Moonshine) and seasoned adventurer Rob Porcaro plan to trek on foot from Old Andado Station on the western border of the Simpson Desert (NT) to Birdsville (QLD) via the Madigan Line. The pair will cover over 750 kms, climbing and descending over 700 sand dunes in 23 days.
The expedition will seek to raise much-needed funds for Heart Research Australia and will draw on Cecil Madigan’s 1939 expedition for inspiration.
We’d love to support them with as many of Moonshine BBQ’s followers sharing the journey, so it’s giveaway time!
We’ve got a big-ass jar of jelly beans, and we want you to guess how many there are. The correct guess (or nearest to) will win not only the jar, but a full range of Moonshine BBQ rubs and cures, and a ham bag valued at over $140 (as pictured above).
100% of the proceeds from the competition will be donated to the Crossing the Heart of Australia fundraiser.
Brigid & Ben (Mrs and Mr Moonshine) celebrating a wedding anniversary by Ben competing at Meatstock 2017….
- The competition commences Monday, May 3 2021 at 2 pm AEST is open until June 30, 2021 at 11:59 pm AEST
- The winner will be judged as the correct number or nearest to (in the event of no exact number)
- If two or more entries win with the same guess, the first correct guess will be judged as the winner
- Each guess is $2, there are no limits on the number of times you can enter
- Prize is the contents of the jar, as well as the full range of Moonshine BBQ rubs and cures, valued at $143.50